Other most important things we should avoid in our day to day life
- Synthetic Pesticides In
- Agriculture And Its Impact
- Common Food Adulterants And Its Impact
- What is GM(Genetically Modified) food
- Cow Based Natural Farming
- Our concept
- Do you know What are the major health issues nowadays
- Did you notice increasing number of health disorders and deadly deceases nowadays?
- Why our grand fathers and their grand fathers generations are healthy, active and lived long life ?
- Do you know how big is Medical and Pharmaceutical Industry in World and their expected growth in next 5 years ?
- Do You Know Your Food ? Where is it cultivated and how it is processed before reaching to you?
- Do you know about zero budget natural farming in India
- Do you know where the origin of seeds of agriculture products
- Pesticide is used for destroying of pests which are harmful to cultivated plants or animals
- 2% of the pesticide is used to kill pests and remaining 98% of pesticide is going into soil, water, air and food etc..
- It pollutes soil (Nitrogen and phosphorus etc..), air and water environments due to farming activities
- Nearly 210,600 metric tones of pesticides are used in India per annum
- Synthetic pesticide food will reduce our immune system gradually. We can observe how drastically Indians are becoming weak since 30 years(Pesticide usage popularly started since1980’s in India)
- Many studies have examined the effects of pesticide exposure on the risk of cancer. Associations have been found with: leukaemia, lymphoma, brain, kidney, breast, prostate, liver, lung, and skin cancers.
- Pesticide food during pregnancy is associated with an increases in her child’s risk of leukaemia and brain cancer
- Agricultural pesticides are potential contributor to the rising rates of obesity and type 2 diabetes
- The risk of developing Parkinson’s(It affects the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine) disease is 70% greater in those exposed to even low levels of pesticides
- People with Parkinson’s were 61% more likely to report direct pesticide application
- Pesticides food causes to birth defects, premature fatal death and altered fatal growth
- High pesticides in agriculture causes low birth weight and developmental defects of fatal
- A number of pesticides including dibromochloromethane(water contamination) has been associated with impaired fertility in males
- Adulterants: Starch, Vanspati ghee, argemone oil & Potato
- Oleomargarine(a fatty substance extracted from beef) added to butter.
- Health effect: Kidney Failure or Cancer
- The argemone (Brahmajemudu family) oil used to adulterate ghee and butter is highly toxic. It causes severe glaucoma
- Adulterants : Boric acid, talc, sand and Plastic
- Health effect: Pesticide rice causes Cancer, Boric acid may decreases fetal body weight, Impact on nerves system and heart functioning
- Adulterants : Cow/buffalo milk can be adulterated with starch, urea and milk powder
- Health effect: Failure of Kidney, Obesity, Damage Heart and Liver
- Adulterants : Metanil yellow, a non permitted colour is a common adulterant in food items like turdal and turmeric.
- Health effect: Cancer and tumor
- Adulterants: With chalk powder and white sand
- Health effect: Heart diseases, BP, diabetes and Stomach disorder
- Adulterants: Chilli powder: Sudan red, red brick powder, grit, sand, dirt, non-permitted colors, saw dust or use dry papaya seeds to obtain the required color
- Health effect: Heart diseases and stomach disorder and
- Vegetables mixed with formalin and other type of chemicals which are used to keep the food fresh are injurious to health, that causes different types of cancers, asthma and skin diseases.
- Cobalt used during packaging mineral water is highly injurious to health
- Tamarind seed or dates seed powder mixed with coffee powder can cause diarrhea.
- GMO crops cause antibiotic resistance and alter the immune system.
- DNA From Genetically Modified Crops can be transferred into Humans who eat them
- Some genetically modified foods may present a cancer exposure risk.
- Genes that go into different plant species may create unwanted plants that may be dangerous to the earth
- GMO Harms biodiversity
- Food supplies become predictable.
- Genetically modified foods can have a longer shelf life and easier to transport.
- It creates foods that are more appealing to eat.
- Herbicides and pesticides are used less often.
- Go to your roots
- Understand Indian Traditional Natural Farming
- Understand the Importance of Cow In Farming and Human Life
- Natural Farming vs Organic Farming
- Know Your Food
- Go to your roots to find out root cause for all these health concerns
- Our ancient Indians were mature enough in understating nature and doing natural farming
- They were healthy, energetic and having more immunity power than us
- Subhash Palekar ji took inspiration from ancient Indian farming and he Invented Zero Budget Natural Farming which suites to our current needs.
- Written many books on Cow Panchagavya and Swadeshi Chikitsa
- Founder of Bharat Swabhiman Andolan
- Agriculture Scientist
- nventor of Zero Budget Natural Farming(ZBNF) model
- Producing quality, poison-free food by doing farming in tune with nature(Bio Diversity). It is most safest food as it is nowhere going against nature. Our ancestors used to take this kind of food
- In this model, Former will prepare his own native(desi) seeds, natural pesticides and natural fertilizers without depending on any external source. This eliminates the cost of fertilizers, pesticides and seeds. It greatly reduces dependency of corporate companies. Hence its evocative title ZBNF
- This method uses already existing nutrients in the soil such as phosphate, potash, zinc and calcium available in absorbable form by the plants
- Self sustainable farming, No external input, Farming can be done up to 30 acres with one native cow
- Saving the farmers from suicide themselves and leaving behind their families as beggars.
- Cow panchagavyas are primary ingredients in preparing ZBNF related fertilizers and astras along with some other natural items like Neem, black jaggery etc..
- One gram of desi cow dung contains 300 to 500 crore of beneficial effective microbes
- These micro-organisms decompose the dried biomass on the soil and make available the nutrients to the plants
- All Indian cow breeds are suitable for ZBNF
- Dung and urine from one desi cow is sufficient to cultivate 30 acres of land in ZBNF
- Absolutely Natural & Poison-free
- Natural food, on the other hand, generally refers to food items that are not altered chemically or synthesized in any form
- Certification agencies are not available as of today. But there is urgent need for.. International Association of Natural Products Producers (IANPP) is working on it
- Natural Food products retain all the nutrients & its qualities, hence believed to be the best intake to remain healthy.
- Since it is minimally processed, many food items which have a high water content have a subsequently short shelf life
- Natural food is not readily available, hence we need extensive work on it
- Semi-poisonous, Contains harmful residuesEx: Eisenia Foetida , foreign variety warm is part of vermicompost, having heavy metals like lead and Mercury in their bodyMore Details: http://www.palekarzerobudgetspiritualfarming.org/organic.aspx
- Organic food refers to food items that are produced, manufactured and handled using organic means
- Certification by agencies e.g. United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) under its Organic Food Products Act
- organic food can lead to increased intake of nutritionally desirable antioxidants and reduced exposure to toxic heavy metals
- The shelf life of organic food is more than that of natural food, meaning that you can store it safely for a longer duration
- Organic food is being sold in almost every major supermarket
- It is essential to know our food from where it is coming and who is cultivating it
- We identify Farmers who follow ZBNF (Spiritual / Cow Based) Farming method
- We collaborate with ZBNF Farmers to take their produce at better price to make it available to consumers directly
- There is no mediator involved and you will know who is your farmer
- This model will help both farmers and consumers get benefited health-wise as well as financially.
- We let you taste the Natural food directly from farmer for some of the below items.
- For ours and our kids healthiness, below is the single package for basic grocery items which need to be changed immediately in our kitchen
- As a beginning step, We are bringing this package and it items will come for 2 months approximately.
|1||Rice||25||Naturally grown Sona Masuri white Rice.|
|2||Peanut Oil||3||Bull Driven Wooden Pressed from Naturally Grown Peanut Oil|
|3||Salt||2||Himalayan Rock Salt(Pink)|
|4||Turmeric Powder||0.25||Powdered from Naturally grown termeric|
|5||Chilli Powder||1||Powdered from naturally grown red chillies|
|6||Desi Cow Ghee||1||Desi Cow Ghee churned using vedic standards|
|7||Red Gram||2||Naturally grown red gram|
|8||Moong Dal||1||Naturally grown green gram|
|9||Urad Dal||1||Naturally grown urad dal|
|10||Millet Ravva||1||Ravva made variety of naturally grown millets|
|11||Peanut||2||Naturally grown Pea nuts|
- Chemical Tooth paste, soap, shampoo, hair oils
- Dish washing powder
- Cooking vessels
- Natural and Cow Based Products
- Tooth paste, soap, shampoo, hair oils
- Dish washing powder
- Clay pot