Pure Desi Cow Vedic Ghee 500 ml
Pure Desi Cow Ghee, Prepared in hand churning method, Not a Milk Fat, Healthy Desi Cow milk(A2)
Weight : 500 Grams
Purely Hand Churned Desi Cow Ghee
Ghee sold in market is milk-fat and full of chemical preservatives. For commercial gain they use A1 Milk (Non-Desi Cow, Jersey/HF..etc) for extracting milk-fat directly from Milk. Ghee should be made out of hand churned clarified butter only. Ghee made out of milk-fat will create bad cholesterol and dangerous to human health.
At COW AND FARMER, we take Ghee from Desi GauShalas who prepare Ghee in Vedic Standards. Every Pournami, we collect Ghee from GauShalas. Our GauShalas maintain only Indigenous Indian Native Gaumathas. We make sure GauShala is well maintained and Gaumathas are Happy.
Our Ghee is,
– Purely hand churned
– No adulteration
– Rich-fodder-eating Desi Cows
– Free Gazing Cows
– Rich in anti-oxidants and minerals that are good for memory, digestion, skin tone, eye sight and immune system.
Our Gopalans collect milk of a desi Gaumathas one day before pournami and pournami day. Milk is heated in a pottery vessel using cow-dung fire at low flame. Curd prepared from warm milk. On pournami day evening, entire curd is churned by using Wooden Hand Churner manually in clay pots. This way, we get butter milk and clarified butter. According to traditional Vedic Hand Churned method, butter obtained is then put in pottery vessel above cow-dung fire at low flame. This way, we obtain Ghee. Ghee quality, color and flavor is based on the quality of cow’s milk, climate, fodder, warming period and butter quality. Our Ghee color, taste and texture may change due to these reasons. Around 40 to 50 liters of Milk is needed to make 1 kg of Ghee. Ghee made by this method is called Vedic Ghee.
Some Benefits of Desi Cow Ghee
- Desi Cow Ghee contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids along with vitamins A, D, E and K. Ghee made from organic butter of pastured cows is one of the highest natural sources of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid). 9 phenolic anti-oxidants, as well as numerous other minerals are present in ghee. Balances all 3 doshas (Vaata, Pitta and Kapha) in our body
- BRAIN: Improves intelligence and memory power. Good for nerves and brain. Aids in overall brain Health. Prevents migrane.
- EYE : Enhances and improves eyesight. It helps to control eye pressure. Beneficial to glaucoma patients.
- SKIN/ HAIR : Helps in dry Skin and Dark Circles makes Glowing skin & cures hair fall.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM : Removes impurities from the body & strengthens the immune system.
- CHOLESTEROL : Reduces Bad Cholesterol (LDL). Improves Good Cholesterol (HDL).
- MEMORY : Improves intelligence and memory power. Good for nerves and brain. Aids in overall brain Health.
- YAJNAMS : Generates Prana Shakthi Cleans air with oxygen. Agnihotra is performed using Desi Cow Dung and Desi Cow Ghee. Agnihotra is a simple process everyone can do to get this effect daily in homes.