Sidda Sanna Single Polished Rice
$3.50 – $69.00
Farming Method : SPNF(Subhash Palekar Natural Farming).
Indigenous Sidda Sanna Single Polished Rice :
- It is developed by one of traditional farmer from Karnataka, India many years back
- Cow Based Natural Farming Produce
- Zero Chemical Food
- To prevent from pest, neem powder and natural spices used as natural preservatives
Rice Properties :
- Semi Brown colour
- Minimum 8 months old rice, small size grain, rice tastes sweet.
Cooking Instructions :
- Ideal to soak 2 hours in water before cook
- Ideal to use 2 cups of water for 1 cup rice
- Indigenous seed, boosts immunity
- Easy to digest
- Natural food, no chemicals
- Contains high fibre and fatty acids than polished food
Some Facts :
We are trying to our level best to bring back our ancestors food..
- Wanted to serve you raw and natural, we have not added any chemical preservatives for artificial aroma
- So far, there no machinery available to process rice in single polished way
- Will prepare single polished rice by adjusting measurements while milling
- So, Bran on top of rice is maintained between 35% to 65%
- It means, you may see variations in rice polish some times. It is not fixed
- Natural farmer gets minimum 50-100% higher than regular market price
- Farmers empowerment and customers trust are our top most priority
Sidda Sanna is an indigenous variety, is a small, fine grained rice, similar to Sona masuri, it is gaining in popularity among Natural Farmers and Consumers recently. It is developed by expert Natural Farmer and Seed Saver Bore Gowda from Karnataka. Unpolished rice gives taste of originality and gives lot of health benefits as it contains high fiber, proteins and lower carbohydrates.
1 Kg, 25 Kg, 5 Kg