Natural Sona Masoori Single Polished Rice
$14.00 – $68.00
Farming Method : SPNF(Subhash Palekar Natural Farming).
About Indigenous Sona Masoori Single Polished Rice :
- Cow Based Natural Farming Produce
- As per Palekar, any seed which cultivated under SPNF method will be converted to in to local seed
- This particular sona masoori is converted to local seed as farmers practising SPNF method since 8 years
- Zero Chemical Food
- To prevent from pest, neem powder and natural spices used as natural preservatives
Rice Properties :
- Semi Brown colour
- Minimum 8 months old rice, small size grain, rice tastes sweet.
Cooking Instructions :
- Ideal to soak 2 hours in water before cook
- Ideal to use 2 cups of water for 1 cup rice
- Indigenous seed, boosts immunity
- Easy to digest
- Natural food, no chemicals
- Contains high fibre and fatty acids than polished food
- No fear of diabetes as it is not white rice
Some Facts :
We are trying to our level best to bring back our ancestors food..
- We would like to serve you raw and natural food. we have not added any chemical preservatives for artificial aroma
- So far, there no machinery available to process rice in single polished way
- Will prepare single polished rice by adjusting measurements while milling
- So, Bran on top of rice is maintained between 35% to 65%
- It means, you may see variations in rice polish some times. It is not fixed
- Natural farmer gets minimum 50-100% higher than regular market price
- Farmers empowerment and customers trust are our top most priority
The Indian Natural Sona Masoori unpolished (brown) rice is said to be one of the finest quality rice to consume. Unpolished means bran is not removed from top of rice. Bran is source of fiber and fatty acids. It comes with numerous benefits of health which is why this rice are largely preferred in the Indian cuisine. This rice is yielded using native cow based natural farming method in India and it is free from synthetic pesticides.
Our farmer has been cultivating this rice from last 6 years in Subhash Palekar Ji Natural Farming Method. As per Subhash Palekar Ji, any seed if you cultivate in Natural Farming, it will convert to Desi Variety. Absolutely no chemical were used while cultivation or for storage. Store in dry place and always keep in air tight bag / box while storing.
The single polished sona masoori rice is highly useful for losing the weight. It is low on calories and loaded with fibers. It reduces the risk of cancer and it also builds the function of immunity system
25 Kg, 5 Kg