Mysore Malliage Single Polished Rice
$3.50 – $69.00
Farming Method: Cow Based Natural Farming
To prevent pest, natural preservatives dry chilli, neem leaves have been used in rice.
About Indigenous Mysore Mallige Rice:
- It has 100+ years history, seed is originated from Southern part of India
- Cow Based Natural Farming Produce
- Zero Chemical Food
- To prevent from pest, neem powder and natural spices used as natural preservatives
Rice Properties :
- Semi Brown colour
- Minimum 8 months old rice, medium size grain, rice tastes sweet.
Cooking Instructions :
- Ideal to soak 2-4 hours in water before cook
- Ideal to use 2 cups of water for 1 cup rice
- Known as KIDS rice in southern part of India
- It helps to improve digestion, immunity and gives energy to growing kids
- Indigenous seed, Easy to digest
- Contains high fibre and fatty acids
- Enjoy the natural taste, aroma of food like our ancestors
Some Facts :
We are trying to our level best to bring back our ancestors food..
- We would like to serve you raw and natural food. we have not added any chemical preservatives for artificial aroma
- So far, there no machinery available to process rice in single polished way
- Will prepare single polished rice by adjusting measurements while milling
- So, Bran on top of rice is maintained between 35% to 65%
- It means, you may see variations in rice polish some times. It is not fixed
- Natural farmer gets minimum 50-100% higher than regular market price
- Farmers empowerment and customers trust are our top most priority
Mysore Malligae is a unique paddy variety(Mysore Malligae is a pearl colored rice.), Which is one of the best in the country for Children and usually practiced/originated in Karnataka.
Cooking: Please soak this rice for at least 12 hours before cooking with pure water and not salty water.
Mixing: Please do not mix red rice varieties with black rice varieties. Red rice should be mixed with other red rice varieties and black rice should be mixed with other black rice varieties. If one would like to mix white rice with colored rice, please mix in the ratio of 1/3 as white rice and 2/3 as colored rice.
This rice improves digestion and gives energy to growing kids.
To reverse the harms of chemical or pesticide residue in the body, consume Desi Variety rice regularly.
Naturally cultivated products with Indigenous seed variety tastes better and induces your appetite.
Unpolished or Single Polished rice gives taste of originality and gives lot of health benefits as it contains high fiber, proteins and lower carbohydrates.
Yep, it takes a bit time to get adjusted to different taste and texture. Once you start liking you won’t miss it.
1 Kg, 25 Kg, 5 Kg