GIR Kesh Ubtan 200g
GIR Kesh Ubtan :
· Washing hair with natural herbs like the ones that make up this Ubtan was an integral part of regular hair care routine in ancient Bharat.
· GIR KESH UBTAN is made with Shikakai, Aritha, Amla, Mung, Neem, Japa, Bhringraj, Ghritkumari, Triphala, Methika.
· GIR KESH UBTAN contains the pure goodness of traditional herbs and pulses, which enhances the health and growth of hair extensively.
· It is completely natural and absolutely safe, devoid of chemicals, sulphates and parabens.
Key ingredients :
· Shikakai, Aritha, Amla, Mung, Neem, Japa, Bhringraj, Ghritkumari, Triphala, Methika.
How to use :
· Take the required portion of Ubtan in a bowl and add warm water to it, Make a smooth paste.
· Apply the paste all over the scalp and hair. Massage gently.
· Rinse with water, and repeat if necessary.
· For even better results, soak the Ubtan for 2 hours before washing your hair, can also be soaked overnight.
• No Toxins
• No Ammonia
• No Chemicals
• Eliminates all impurities and dirt
• Enhances the health and growth of hair