Clay Biryani Pot 2 Liter
The Clay Biryani Pot is a traditional cooking pot for making most Indian dishes the natural way. Unlike the metal and ceramic vessels, these pots are easier to clean and cooks faster. It also enhances the taste and aroma of the spices naturally.
- Preserves the natural taste of food
- Very easy to use & wash
- Variety of health benefits
- Microwave Safe
- Use for Serving & Cooking.
Add to cart
- It gives natural taste to the food.
- This mitticool Biryani pot retains the flavor of the nutrition.
- It is hygienic and natural.
How to use:
- Before you start cooking in the cooker pan, fill the pan with water or buttermilk for 2 days, which gives the pan better strength.
- You can serve that water or buttermilk with the meal.
- After you wash do not straight ways put the cooker on the stove Allow it to dry for a while.
- While you wash, soak the cooker in boiled water for about an hour to retain its strength and then use sponge to clear stains.
- It is advised to check the lid is properly tight before use.
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review