Any information forwarded by you to us, will be kept secret in the entire manner and will only be disclosed for any legal purpose. The Firm is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. It will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Anonymous Information –You can visit the Site to read information about our Firm, products, services and authorised dealers without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information. To improve the usefulness of our site, the company, measures and analyzes non-identifying, aggregate usage, and volume statistical information from Users in order to administer our Site, and to constantly improve the quality of our service and site performance.
Registration – To use some areas of this web site, a User can first complete the registration form. During registration within our web page and Online User Account Registries, a User is required to provide contact information (including name, email address, company, address, phone number) in order to create an account. This information is used to contact the User about the existing and forthcoming services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
Links – It is specially mentioned that at the time of logging on to this site, there might appear some other sites along with Firm’s site, as such, the Firm is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. The Firm recommends its Users to be aware when they leave the Firm site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
SMS : By providing your mobile number you agree to receive SMS from cowandfarmer
cowandfarmer.com will never store your credit card details.
You will be solely liable for any of the content you forwarded to us.
You should not use the Site or other Offerings or any information that you get from the Site or other Offerings to:
* Interfere with any other user’s use of the Site or other Offerings
Conduct any unlawful activity.
* Intentionally solicit or harm minors in any way.
* Misrepresentation of your own identity or any affiliation that you may have.
* Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or other Offerings.
* Alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices.
* “Frame”, “mirror” or “deep link” any part of the Site or other Offerings without our prior written authorisation or
* Link to any page within the Site or other Offerings from any web site or web page that makes any claims as to the curative or health enhancing powers of any substance, whether or not such substance is produced, marketed, sold or distributed by us.